Our client is a leading main contractor who work on Refurbishment and Fit Out projects in the Retail Construction sector. We have been asked to supply a freelance Site Manager to work on an 3 week retail fit out in a live working environment on a store in Kent. This scheme will start on Sunday 4th February.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Day to day contact with the public on the project to ensure minimum disruption.
- Minimum 2 years Site Manager experience.
- Retail Refurb and fit out project experience in a live working environment is highly desirable.
- Asbestos Awareness, SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certified - Essential.
If you would like to apply for this position e-mail your CV to Jack Hibbert at the address: professional@uklgroup .com.