Shift Maintenance Electrician - Corporate Office - London (City) - Temp to Perm or Permanent - Up to £16.00 per hour / £35,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a corporate commercial building in London (Fenchurch Street). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th Edition / Level 3) ideally with a proven track record in a commercial building maintenance. This is a temporary to permanent position or permanent, which pays an hourly rate of up to £16.00 per hour with the possibility of being considered for the full time role which pays up to £34,000.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Hours of work
- Continental Shift Pattern - 12 hour / Days only
- 2on 2off, 3on, 2off, 2on, 3off
- 07:00am to 19:00pm
- Electrical - City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, 17th Edition (Level 3)
- You must be able to provide copies of your qualifications/certificates
- Immediately available or can start at short notice
- Good communication skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.