Sessional Administrative and Events Support Staff
Sessional Administrative and Events Support Staff - £14 p/h including 12.7% holiday pay- London, W10
Are you an organised individual with a flair for administration, reception duties, or event support? Do you have a commitment to community values and a desire to work in a dynamic, culturally diverse environment?
Westway Trust is seeking dynamic and versatile individuals to join our team as Sessional Workers in various roles, including Administrator, Receptionist, and Events Support. These roles are on an ad-hoc basis, providing crucial support to various departments within our charity.
- Handle general administrative tasks: data entry, filing, photocopying, document preparation.
- Assist with office organisation and supply management.
- Manage diaries and respond to internal and external enquiries.
- Offer a professional and friendly welcome to all visitors.
- Manage meeting room bookings and their set-up/clear-down.
- Handle incoming calls and mail distribution.
- Open and close the facility as required.
- Provide administrative and customer service support for events.
- Prepare rooms/areas for meetings and events, including moving equipment.
- Support on the day of the event.
Westway Trust, located in North Kensington, is a unique charity managing 23 acres under the Westway A40. Our mission is to work with the local community to enable North Kensington to thrive. We manage a diverse estate, including public green spaces, sports facilities, and various commercial units, and are committed to expanding community, cultural, and enterprise opportunities.
- Experience in administration, event support, or receptionist roles.
- Reliable, flexible, and a confident communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Proactive, with good problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, capable of providing friendly and efficient service.
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Outlook.
- Understanding of or connection to North Kensington is highly desirable.
- Alignment with Westway Trust’s values: Courage, Equity, Integrity, Openness, and Sustainability.
Apply now to become a part of the Westway Trust team and help us bring our community vision to life!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'