Servicing Team Administrative Assistant
What's the Role?
Our client, a major life assurance company, is looking for high quality candidates to join the Servicing Team on a major new project. After training, you will be given responsibility for delivering high quality customer service in writing and by telephone in a back-office environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Location: Aylesbury
- Rate: £130 per day (increasing to £150 per day after you have passed probation)
- Start date: February and March intakes
- Duration: Initial contract to end of June 2018
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Communicating with customers through a range of channels including letters, emails and telephone
- Dealing with policyholder queries in relation to products that may include savings, investments and pensions
- Providing clear, accurate and unambiguous responses in line with house style
- Ensuring that productivity and quality targets are achieved
- Adhering to regulatory and business requirements
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with a company where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Be very comfortable on the telephone (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Good listening skills
- Previous office administration experience
- Proven customer service experience
- A good level of numeracy and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to multi-task between several systems
- Work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Be driven, flexible and able to work to targets.
- A background in financial services would be an advantage
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please send click Apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job