ServiceNow Techincal Implementation Specialist - ServiceNow/ITSM/Service Watch/CreateNow/PPM.
Role: ServiceNow Technical Implementation Specialist
Rate: £550-600 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Central London
Nigel Frank International are currently recruiting on behalf of a global organisation for a ServiceNow Technical Implementation Specialist to become part of a new initative to provide process automation and oversight for data production lifecycle from secure data supply to information reporting.
Key skills: ServiceNow, Standard ITSM and Service Watch Modules, CreateNow and PPM.
Additional: Wintel, as well as scripting, such as JSON, Java, Jellyscript, XML, SOAP etc.
- Initial setup of 4 x ServiceNow instances.
- Define and configure the Security requirements
- End Users will require data segregation in a SIAM tower model
- Companies and Groups will be hierarchical in a defined structure. This will also define the business service hierarchy mapping from Continent > Country > Group > Supplier > Location
- Reporting privileges must be defined to ensure a reporting user can only report on tables to which they have access
- User Integration
- Replication of user data with the isolated Windows Forest serving the application platform.
- Integration with the Single Sign On platform.
- Enabling end users to be granted rights to manage their own users - including creating and updating their user records whilst ensuring no visibility of other end user organisations.
- Building a greenfield CMDB
- Population with data centre components from one data centre with approx. 40 nodes.
- Definition of the hierarchy for Business Services - one service for each data supplier plus sub services
- Discovery and Service Mapping to keep the CMDB up to date.
- IPCC configuration and administration
- Configuration of the IPCC services
- Service Level Agreements / KPIs
- Events - the application platform will need to trigger automated Incident tickets in ServiceNow.
- Custom Application development using CreateNow to meet additional requirements for customer interactions.
Experience, Skills Required:
Experience of full project life cycle of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM and PPM modules, including the following:
- Significant hands-on expertise with ServiceNow preferably Jakarta.
- Understanding business needs, documenting and validating User Stories with business sponsors and work stream leads.
- Experience of creating custom applications using the CreateNow development suite.
- Substantial experience using Discovery tools in tandem with external data sources to build a comprehensive CMDB, to include manual and automated discovery techniques.
- Service Mappings - extensive experience using Service Mapping to design and configure business service maps for a top-down view of the infrastructure. Includes design of custom patterns to fit non-standard deployments and custom application architectures.
- Experience with other ServiceNow modules, including PPM, ITOM and Performance Analytics.
- Configuration and installation of ServiceNow MID servers in highly restricted environment.
- Designing and creating Integration with services/platforms such as email, Active directory, Single Sign On, SOAP/REST connectors, Twilio, Event monitoring.
- Providing supervisory and oversight to ServiceNow implementation partner to ensure quality and business objectives are delivered.
For further information, please call Callum Runnegar-Mundy on or email . Additional you can apply to this advert directly.
- Service Now
- Service Watch
- Jelly Script