Service Process Manager
As a key member of the leadership team the main purpose of the role will be driving and owning the full Service Framework strategy for a global business achieving substantial growth.
* Ensure best practice across the service framework, working with teams across the business to ensure consistency when dealing with change, major incidents, disaster recovery and release management
* Define service framework including influencing the development of new services and updates
* Review and sign off key projects whilst ensuring any planned work causes minimal disruption to IT services and the wider business
* Work closely with stakeholders and effectively manage their expectations, push back where appropriate in a confident and professional manor
* Develop business continuity strategy for IT services
* Produce MI reports for key stakeholders within the business
* Ensure operational documentation is maintained for effective use across service functions
* Responsibility for budget of up to £1 million and management of large team of staff
This is an opportunity to join an exciting, fast paced business and play a key role in developing their IT strategy as a member of their leadership team. Candidates should have previous experience in a leadership role as well as working in a managed service environment. Candidates should be innovative leaders with a proven track record in delivering continuous improvement across a business. You must lead by example and be able to deliver IT service improvements whilst also confidently work with senior stakeholders to implement change.
If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.