A global manufacturer has a very exciting opportunity based at their site in Cardiff. Working in the Technology Operations side of the business, where there is great opportunity to progress up through the Management structure. You will be leading the service and delivery department in which electronic components are serviced and re-delivered. You must have a track record in operations leadership, Customer Relationship Management in a technical environment.
Within this role, you will oversee department leaders who supervise the following functions:
• Service Workshop - Focus on turnaround time (TAT), back order control, management of repair technicians and a range of KPI’s
• Logistics – Focus on planning, import, export, ensure on time delivery to the customer.
• Warehousing – raw materials, optimise stock levels, target zero back order, stock accuracy, kitting and shipping.
• Quality Control – maintain ISO standards, management reporting, coordinate corrective action and escalation.
• Compliance – ensure compliance with company processes and guidelines
• Talent Management – develop high potential people, succession planning and organisation structure
• Process Development – ensure processes are capable to support sales growth, technological change, new products introductions to maximise efficiency and effectively manage costs.
• Service Engineering - ECN management, process improvements, layout, and process support.
• Failure Analysis – together with the Technical Service Specialist, provide proactive technical management of escalated customer issues, liaising with HQ in Japan and following through to resolution
Knowledge / Background Required
• Appropriate academic and (or) vocational qualification.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment.
• Technical Background with PC Hardware & Software skills and (or) working knowledge.
• Proven leadership and people management skills.
• Experience of Siebel, ORACLE and SAP or similar business system (s)
• Strong KPI management and the ability to analyse data to influence KPI’s
• Excellent understanding of cost drivers and demonstrated success of cost reduction.
• Proven CRM expertise.
• Strong problem solving and root cause analysis to ensure closed loop issue resolution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'