Provide a high-quality service to both our clients and EC's by being an onsite dedicated service manager.
To be the face of the service and readily available to deal with day-to-day people issues and account development opportunities
To act as the main point of contact for all BAU queries relating to the service - EC's welfare, training development, redeployment and recruitment
Key responsibilities of the Service Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of the Ajilon Employed Consultant community onsite and the relationship between Ajilon and the client line managers.
- Act as the day to day point of contact for the client on all matters relating to the Ajilon Employed Consultant community.
- Carry out quality assessment interviews prior to formal with client (face-2-face/ Skype/ telephone)
- Ensure that all candidates attending client interviews have had a quality screen before attending. Either directly or through Platinum's and Managing Consultants.
- Meet candidates on site pre-and post interview and work in collaboration with the Line Manager during the recruitment process.
- Liaise with the delivery team who will be chasing line manager feedback. Pick up initial pushback/feedback but escalate any challenges to the CSM for resolution.
- Ensure all EC's are on-boarded following an Ajilon induction to ensure they understand the role of an Ajilon consultant and responsibilities associated to their level in the career ladder
- Schedule 3 month reviews for new starters and on-going 6 and 12-month review meetings, gaining input from the line manager and Managing Consultant or Platinum Consultant (once identified)
- Hold review meetings with the Managing Consultants and Platinum (senior consultants) to identify opportunities to support the; quality screening, on boarding, mentoring, coaching and redeployment
- Support the Head of Talent Management in delivering the Career Pathway and Skills Gap Analysis for the EC population through reviews
- Map the career pathway with the training and development offering and salary review process for EC population;
- Input in to brand attraction strategies that are being driven from the Head of Talent Management
- Arrange coaching, mentoring or training to follow up on development needs
- Feedback to the Talent management team regarding any skills gaps so that relevant training courses can be sourced (onsite / e-learning)
- Work with the Talent Management, EC admin and Welfare Coordinators to ensure they support in assigning and driving EC's to complete training
- Carry out onsite informal weekly catch ups with line managers and EC's
- Generate on-going communication to the EC's across the client sites to ensure they feel part of the community
- Work proactively to understand the client landscape from both project and programme level feeding in to the client account plan
- Identify opportunities to place EC's and feed information to the CSM weekly and via the account plan
- Network regularly with line manager of the ECs to gain in-depth business knowledge
- Use EC admin as additional support to ensure that ECMS is kept up-to-date on a daily basis
- Seek out client feedback and peer group feedback so that high performers and "going the extra mile" is recognised and rewarded
- Gather information for monthly and annual award incentives
- Proactively use positive feedback to promote the Ajilon service within the customer base
- Take the lead on all redeployment activity on their account for their EC's
- Proactively manage the assignment end dates identifying a new assignment or extension, speaking directly to the EC's line manager
- Work with the EC to create an up to date CV. Create a one page marketing flyer to actively market the employed consultant across the client network. Use the stakeholder contact list on the account plan. Follow up with interested parties arranging meetings with the CSM where relevant
- Engage with Service Managers and CSM's on other accounts to broaden the redeployment network for EC's that are available
- Liaise with Senior Human Resources Advisor on matters that require HR support
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Customer focussed
- Problem solver who enjoys issue resolution
- A "people person" who others are keen to work with
- Excellent communication skills. (Oral and verbal)
- High level of self-motivation
- Able to respond well to pressure and tight deadlines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working in a people orientated role either as an onsite manager, onsite recruiter, client account manager, onsite HR manager or resource manager
- Handling employee related queries
- Leading on issue resolution whilst engaging with HR specialist support teams and senior managers for advice
- Working with challenging client stakeholders or employees
- Working in a matrix management
- Carrying out personal development performance reviews and setting SMART objectives
- Carrying out interviews either on the phone or face to face and identifying suitability as an Ajilon employee
- Multi-tasking with complex issues
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Computer literate with outlook, excel and PowerPoint.
- Management skills; Customer focus; Employee relations; Contract Management