Service Manager (Revenues and Benefits)
Max £450 Ltd Per Day
- To operate as a generic manager across the core core activities of the service with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service and performance within revenues and benefits
- To assist customers in a way that reflects Camden Values, Principles and Pledges
- To comply with statute, legislation, discretionary powers, council standing orders, council policies and codes or standards of conduct.
- To provide operational direction and leadership for the revenues and benefits service. Leading on projects and service performance in order to enable improvement, values for money technical guidance and management support.
- To contribute to the provision of high quality, professional services and improved service outcomes.
- To develop strategies and policies to assist in the delivery of the service
- To ensure that all matters relating to people management are implemented including full adherence to the council's appraisal scheme and HR procedures.