Service Manager / Operations Manager required for our client; a leading Pumps and Water Treatment company, who are continually growing. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager to join their Buckinghamshire based team.
The successful Service Manager will be experienced with the management of a service department, ideally within the Pumps or Water Treatment industries and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels. Due to the nature of the position being primarily office based the ideal location for the service department manager will be within a commutable distance to Aylesbury.
Service Manager Position Overview
- Management of Service Department
- Manage the planning + scheduling of 17 Service Engineers
- Help with the improvement to the service departments operational systems
- Manage the sub-contracted work
- Work closely with the engineering manager
- Support the service staff in the way of technical and product knowledge
Service Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in a Service Manager or Operations Manager role
- Experience managing a team of Engineers
- Ideally from a similar background
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer skills
- Excellent people management skills
Service Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £40k - £45k (possibly more DOE)
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Potential annual bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'