Premier Inn is part of Whitbread, placed number 8 in this year’s Times Top 30 Large Companies to work for, In this brand new role for the business, you will act as the technical SEO expert, assisting in the development of the SEO strategy.
As we begin the process of bringing SEO in-house, the roadmap will evolve. We’re looking for an SEO evangelist.
- Assist with the development of a multi-device SEO strategy
- Work with the Agile product team to prioritise and deliver the technical backlog
- Ensure technical hygiene is maintained & correcting link & redirect issues
- Assist in managing the SEO agencies
- Analyse data and provide insight and recommendations/learnings for future campaigns and tests.
- Proven in a technical SEO role
- Proven at influencing at varying levels across the business
- Analytical, with a proven track record of test and learn programmes
- Keen to push the boundaries of digital marketing
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.