SEO Copywriter & Content Writer
This role is working for a small creative agency with big ambitions and a growing client base of national and international brands. Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of brand image and its relevance to copywriting. Candidates will ideally show experience in working within an Agency environment.
As an SEO Copywriter and social media content creator you will work as part of a small marketing team managing all aspects of SEO Copywriting and creating digital content for clients.
Key tasks involve:
- Writing high quality digital content for clients across multiple channels.
- Plan, write and edit SEO content for websites.
- Content research including interviews and desk-based research.
- Optimise existing copy to bring it to life for clients, engage customers and improve search ranking.
- Create link building content working with media and publications to place content.
- Social media post creation and account management.
- Work with the wider team to brainstorm and plan content marketing and social campaigns.
- Researching and understanding client brands, highlighting opportunities for exposure through content
- Client interaction including account handling and reporting.
- Degree in English/Marketing/Media/Journalism or a similar subject.
- Proven work experience as a SEO Copywriter, ideally within a creative agency.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to convey a complex message in a concise way.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent research skills, able to translate data and information into engaging, accessible content.
- Some experience working with WordPress CMS would be fantastic.
- Experience of using photo and video editing tools
- Confidence in communicating with the team and clients on a regular basis.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- An ability to work at pace and stay calm under time pressures.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment.
- SEO copywriting
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'