GENERAL SUMMARY: As a Senior Visual Associate in store you will be a champion of high visual standards and act as a mentor for the Visual team. You will implement key visual themes throughout the store and support the store to exceed all merchandising goals and consistently deliver on in store presentation. You will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience.
Drives Business Results
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
- Uses initiative to drive store results.
- Supports the team in visually elevating the store aesthetic to encourage outfit purchasing.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Delivers visual presentation guidelines and supports the management team to create exciting window and internal displays.
- Uses the product to create beautifully styles body forms and wall displays and takes pride in how the store looks.
- Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer’s expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
- Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
- Acts as a mentor for the Visual Associate team.
- Works as a team player and enjoys helping and supporting in the development of the Visual Associate team.
- Have great ideas to create exceptional visual displays.
- Works as a team player and enjoys helping team mates.
- Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
- Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
- Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
- Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent visual skills and commitment to maintaining brand standards.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts.Overnightsmay be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"