Salary: Competitive - DOE
Key words: Equipment Engineer, Development Engineer, Equipment Development Engineer, Engineer, wafer bonding machines, Mechanical, Production or Electrical Engineering
Our client is looking to appoint a bright Senior Technical Manager as soon as possible to build, develop, test, install and commission our client`s machines as well as supervise and manage engineers.
This exciting opportunity is a wide ranging and varied role.
Our client`s machines are complex, involving: Vacuum pumps, vacuum chambers, heaters, precision motors, cameras, optics, hydraulics, high voltage, plasmas, all SW controlled.
The successful candidate will assemble build and test, low volume high tech equipment comprising of Mechanical, Vacuum, and Electrical components and systems.
As well as building machines for sale the engineer will also be involved in development tasks for the machine to improve performance and add new functions. Some limited installation and service visits will be required.
Next to the above tasks this role also requires people management skills and experience in leading & supervising teams.
• Mechanical Engineering degree or HNC or similar or extensive job related experience.
• Strong Engineering; Mechanical, Production or Electrical Engineering back ground
• People Management Experience and Logistical Experience
• Practical experience of either semiconductor or vacuum equipment & instrumentation.
• Able to work unsupervised when required and travel abroad when required
• At home working with Quality systems such as: ISO9001
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Development Engineer
- Equipment Engineer