Senior Team Secretary (Part-time)
My client is a UK top-100 commercial law firm and is recognised by clients and industries alike as being distinct: for its deep understanding, insight and advice to creative, innovative and brand-focused businesses; for its market-leading international practice in employment, immigration and reward; and for delivering pragmatic, commercial advice in a refreshingly human way.
In employment, immigration and reward, it is consistently top-ranked, and was named HR Law Firm of the Year 2015 by the Legal 500.
The creators, makers and innovators team is made up of leading advisers for creative, innovative and brand-focused businesses, offering a deep understanding of the industry sectors in which clients operate combined with real expertise across a wide range of legal services. From start-ups to multinationals, the firm’s comprehensive and commercially focused advice helps clients succeed in an increasingly complex and converged international marketplace.
The firm are known for their positive working environment, with numerous events and employee perks, making them a great place to work.
A unique opportunity for a Senior Team Secretary to join this top firm as arisen, with a part-time, split role providing support to a team of Fee Earners in the EIR division including diary and administration support.
Support the Cardiff office as a whole and to be involved with the management, assessment and training of the secretaries and office assistants.
To ensure that the department’s secretarial team is utilised to their fullest capacity with all secretaries and fee-earners working together flexibly and efficiently to provide as smooth a service as possible
If you have the skills required, this a chance to demonstrate them within an internationally recognised law firm.
You’ll be responsible for a junior team and the smooth running of the office.
- Fast and accurate audio/copy typing, producing documents, letters, emails and memos for all fee earners.
- Working with the Head of the Cardiff office to identify a core group of fee earners who would be in need of diary support and then maintain those fee earner’s diaries (liaising with them on a regular basis to discuss forthcoming appointments).
- Keeping the Head of Cardiff Office informed of activity and any potential problems in the secretarial team
- Liaising with the Head of the Cardiff office and Human Resources over personnel, staffing and administrative issue.
- General office management
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Strong secretarial/ PA background within a legal environment
- Experience in office administration
- Extremely well organised
- Great communication skills
- Enhanced typing speed
- Hours Wednesday half day, Thur, Fri: 9 - 5
Apply today to be considered for this Senior Team Secretary role If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Senior Team Secretary, Legal Secretary, Office Administrator, Legal PA
- legal secretary
- Legal PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'