Job title: Senior Sourcing Specialist
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Duration: 12-18 months (real opportunity to be made permanent)
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Specialist to join a leading global business in London.
The organisation has impressive continued growth plans and is looking for a first class Sourcing Specialist to attract the best talent & become part of this growing success story.
As Senior Sourcing Specialist you'll be responsible for sourcing and identifying qualified candidates for open positions across the businesses, serving multiple client groups across EMEA. You'll work together with the recruiters and hiring managers in their client groups and with other recruiting team members to provide best practice talent identification and sourcing service.
This is an organisation that promotes personal development and progression opportunities are very real !
Key experience required:
- Existing agency, RPO, onsite, in-house recruitment experience
- Subject matter expertise in sourcing through social media channels and internet data mining
- Presenting to and influencing hiring managers
- Excellent interviewing, assessment, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion.
- You'll be forward thinking, innovative and always looking for new ways to be creative and keep ahead of the competition.
- Experience within the financial services and/or software industries, advantageous
- Experience working for a global recruitment business is highly desirable !
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting success story please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 813057Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.