Senior Sales Support Coordinator - Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Our Client is a major Distributor of Life Science Ingredients to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
They are now seeking a Senior Sales Support Coordinator - Pharmaceutical Ingredients. This position will be Office Based in Surrey and is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Technical & Business Development Director - Pharmaceutical Division
Key Areas of Responsibility
Provide Sales Support for Sales Managers including:
- CRM database management. Act as the "go to person" for the sales managers. Maintain systems and support colleagues for CRM activities
- Order oversight
- Product sampling
- Product pricing and lead times
- Customer forecasting
- New customer set up and new item set up in databases
- Non-conformity reports
- Supply product documentation to fulfil customer requests
Inside / Internal Sales & Business Development:
- Initiate contact with and track all business opportunities and new projects with designated customers to include regular telephone call reports.
- Conduct and record all follow up activities.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally, a scientific or technical qualification or relevant experience through a similar role
- Solid experience in a sales support or internal sales role
- Most ideally preferred would be experience which has been obtained within a pharmaceutical ingredient supplier or distributor. However, similar experience within a producer or raw materials distributors in a life sciences industry would also be favourably considered.
- IT literate - High level of familiarity and experience with the use of sales tool databases. Must have the capability to use different computer programmes.
- Exhibit an aptitude to assimilate technical information and disseminate across internal colleagues and to customers.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing / have a desire to learn new skills where necessary.
- Able to use own initiative work under pressure both with a team and independently
In return our client is offering a competitive package for the successful Candidate including a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (salary is negotiable dependent on experience) plus comprehensive benefits.
Please send your C.V Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Sales Support
- Life Sciences
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'