£60,000 - £85,000 Dependant on Experience Plus Benefits Package
Must have previous experience of building relationships with Money Service Businesses and/or Payment Service Providers.
Within this friendly & fast growing Corporate Bank, this Senior Relationship Manager is responsible for creating & building new relationships with MSB’s and PSP’s.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a natural Self Starter with a successful track record of building effective banking relationships with organizations who need International Payments, Multi Currency Banking Accounts or are a Money Transfer Business / Payments Service Provider.
The role has clear objectives that focus on adherence to the Bank’s credit standards and risk appetite, both in terms of lending quality and customer integrity, as well as all compliance and Financial Crime policies. A strong working knowledge of the customer’s business and responsibility for delivering a high quality service will be expected at all times.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS
- Circa 10+ years experience in customer commercial relationship management in the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- In depth knowledge of banking, International payments and Foreign Exchange industry.
- A practical knowledge of UK regulatory compliance requirements, AML/Financial Crime and risk management principles is preferred.
- Proven expertise in building and maintaining Corporate, Trade and Client Relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Good skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread and analyse the financial statements.
- The ability to manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the preset financial and nonfinancial objectives.
- Experienced in the establishment of new borrowing relationships in the SME / MSB / PSP sector, preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the bank’s market share.
- Adept in the analysis of financial and related accounting information in the preparation of credit applications.
- Capable in maintaining an effective customer contact strategy, conducting post sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
- The ability to manage the loan portfolio to ensure establishment of appropriate account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Highly numerate, strong writing and verbal skills. High attention to detail. Excellent research, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong and persuasive inter-personal skills. Maintain at all-time a professional appearance.
This Senior Relationship Manager role represents a superb opportunity to join a fast growing Challenger Bank offering future personal career growth opportunities so interested Candidates should apply now and expect initial feedback on their application within 72 hours