This is a fast track route for progression for anyone with Recruitment Consultancy experience looking to take that next step.
Working in a fast growth high performing team, you will specialise in recruiting HR professionals with a focus on the lucrative financial services.
We are part of the PageGroup, a world leading recruitment agency with 150 offices worldwide in 35+ different countries.
We are forward thinking recruitment agency who promote dynamic working and autonomy.
This role sits within our Page Personnel HR brand focusing on the recruitment of HR professionals.
The successful applicant will focus on servicing and developing our Financial Services client base
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process. You will focus specifically on recruiting HR professionals within the Financial Services Sector.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The successful candidate will:
- 6 months+ recruitment experience
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
Warm desk with established clients within the Financial Services space
Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
Unrivalled career progression
Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
Corporate responsibility and fund-raising events for our chosen charities
An opportunity to work for a diverse and inclusive employer
Chance to work for a flexible and dynamic business
- Coming in at the Senior Consultant level you will have a fast-track route to progression