Mpeople Accountancy & Finance Leeds are looking to recruit an experienced and highly driven Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant to join our successful team. We are looking for an experienced Consultant with proven billings who is looking to assist with the development of the Accountancy and Finance division. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing division and have autonomy within the role with plenty of progression opportunities available.
Salary - Competitive salary
Location - Hunslet, Leeds
Holiday entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
Hours - 40 hours - 8:00am - 5:00pm (negotiable on start/finish times)
This is a 360 recruitment vacancy within the Accountancy and Finance specialism with the opportunity to develop the desk in your own style with the required support needed throughout your career with Mpeople.
Your duties will include:
- The full recruitment cycle
- Developing new business / generating new leads
- Building relationship with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Register and actively source for new vacancies
- Created and post job adverts
- Resourcing, registering and interviewing candidates
- Submit candidate to new and existing clients
- Support candidates with their job search
- Attend networking events
- Grow your network within Accountancy and Finance
In order to be successful you will need to have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven sales / recruitment experience
- Target driven
- Excellent communicator
- Fantastic business developer with examples
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A tenacious and resilient attitude
- Management experience desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing team, if this role is of interest to you and you are confident you have the ability and skills required please contact Aaron Conneran on or send your CV directly to Aaron at .
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
- Recruitment experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'