PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL BLOCK MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE - My client is a well-known and well-respected property management company specialising in block management looking for an experienced property manager who can hit the ground running in regards to looking after a residential block property portfolio.
The successful block manager / property manager will be involved with a wide range of leasehold management tasks including:
- Attending site visits to ensure buildings are in good order
- Dealing with service charge budgets
- Ensuring expenditure is in line with budget and dealing with any unforeseen emergencies after approval has been granted.
- Contractor management
- Involvement with major works (including S20 consultation)
- Reviewing health & safety reports and arranging appropriate works
- Liaising with directors, lessees and tenants
To apply for this particular residential block manager role, or if you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us ASAP as we specialise in property management and in particular block management and are always looking for talented property managers, block managers, estate managers and on-site staff.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.