Have you enjoyed the opportunity to work from home, has it given you more balance in your life and freedom? Do you want this to continue long-term, keep reading!
If you're a Property Manager or a Senior Property Manager with a stable background in Block Management, managing a portfolio, this could be an interesting opportunity for you. Our client is a National Managing Agent who are looking for their next Senior Property Manager to join their expanding team.
What will joining this company do for you?
- The support and structure of a National brand in the Industry
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Homeworking - work life balance
- A car or car allowance
Woking, Reading, Guildford, M3
- Ensure the smooth running of your portfolio
- Proactively manage your portfolio in accordance with the management agreement and terms of the lease
- Management of all contractors
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Project management of major works
- Co-ordinate, chair and attend AGM’s
- Draft and prepare agenda/ minutes for board meetings
- Corresponding with residents/ developers/ RMC’s
- Encouraging a harmonious relationship between all parties
- Dealing with conflict resolution
- Management of on-site staff
- Service charge budgeting & ground rent collection
- Approval of invoices for payment
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Ensuring the lease terms are adhered to and dealing with any breaches
- Responding to deed transfers/ Licence to Alter/ Lease variations/ Lease extensions
- Regular site visits, checking health & safety/ maintenance works required
- Fire Risk Assessments & RAMS (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
- Management of ACOP L8 (Legionnaires’ disease)
- 4 years’ Block Management experience
- 2 years' experience in a managerial position
- A full working knowledge of Service Charge budgets, Section 20 notices and relevant law/regulations (Landlord & Tenant Act 1985)
- Experience in chairing AGM’s and carrying out site inspections
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or "create an account" with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary of £35,000 + Car or Car Allowance depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential career chat today
Contact: Stella Stratton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'