Coventry City Centre
£11.68 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator to join our team here at Coventry University, to provide operational project support to programmes and projects across the University group. Demonstrating flexible approach to accommodate the need to manage multiple tasks and projects within the time pressured deadlines to ensure effective performance of business objectives.
- Liaising and advising where necessary on project delivery, and deal with any enquiries over the phone, face to face or via email on the day-to-day basis.
- Devise, implement and support agreed project support processes and systems required to ensure effective day-to-day delivery.
- Ensuring compliance to financial regulations and providing highly professional administrative support as appropriate including financial administration activities e.g. monitoring of income and expenditure, administration of procurement, billing activities, budget tracking needed to maintain effective project and purchasing control and any reporting requirements.
- Represent the allocated projects by providing support as required across the whole area of project administration, including support at meetings, committees, note-taking, minuting and visits.
- Experience of working in a senior administrative role is essential.
- Significant experience and highly proficient of using Microsoft Office suite, particularly collecting and coordinating data to input into databases and spreadsheets.
- Experience of managing a wide range of clerical/administrative procedures/processes including organising and minuting meetings, reports and papers.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Provide excellent customer service on the day-to-day basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'