Senior Project/Programme Manager
Position: Senior Project/Programme Manager
Location: United Kingdom - Home Based
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 18th April 2018
For the role of Senior Project/Programme Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that you manage the successful delivery of large scale projects which have high visibility internally and externally. To lead project teams in determining business requirements, translating these into operational/business plans and ensuring, through individual SME that each project interdependencies are understood and managed to ensure the entire Project is delivered on time, within budget, without service impacts on the customer and in line with internal business case submissions.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project/programme delivery
* Develop detailed project/programme plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports to maintain customer satisfaction, Internal and external
* Responsible for managing the budget and reporting progress of the project on an on-going basis
* Obtain feedback from key stakeholders and provide accurate reporting at critical milestones and manage stakeholder relationships
* Establish reporting structures inside the project team, ensure team engagement and review the performance of project team members
* Projects/Programmes delivered on time, on budget, within scope and within agreed quality standards
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Experienced in managing large scale projects/programmes
* Proven leadership skills
* Effective risk management skills
* Ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships
* Good negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
* Cost management organisation - budget planning and tracking
* Effective decision making
* Experienced in stakeholder management
* Effective communication skills
* Experience in logistics/Supply Chain
* DMAIC process improvement methodology
* Degree level
* Professional project management certificate e.g. APM qualifications - Prince 2
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time)LocationUnited KingdomWorking HoursJob TypeConsulting & Project ManagementShift RequirementNoneCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredBelow 50%Reports toTBC Travel ExtentWithin countryTarget Hire Date18/04/2018Work Permit RequiredYes
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Customer Facing
- Stakeholder management