Senior Project/Programme Manager Aerospace
The Senior Project Manager will deliver programmes and management of complex/critical bids. You will be responsible for assembling and leading integrated Project Teams (IPTs) in order to deliver multiple projects of significant complexity.
Our client, based in Buckinghamshire are a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
As a Senior Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assemble and lead project IPTs (Integrated Project Teams)
- Leading teams to develop new products
- Lead multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification/quality whilst managing risk
- Ensure all Life Cycle Management requirements are met. In particular all LCM reviews and gates to be planned and passed according to the process.
- Ensure all milestones are invoiced on time.
- Assist with the development of the programme management and bid management processes working with the process leads.
As a Senior Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Preferably degree educated (or equivalent relevant experience) plus sufficient experience of leading and managing IPTs.
- Accredited Project Management qualification at level 4 or 3 (e.g. PMP, APMP, MSP) or willingness to work towards qualification
- Experience of managing CAT2 projects and working on CAT1 projects as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain partners that require management
Highly Competitive salary + 12% pension, bonus and private health care.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job