This exciting Senior Payroll Coordinator role in Cambridge Science park is in need of a payroll expert with strong start to finish international payroll expertise along with some knowledge of how payroll links to the finance function.
My client based in Cambridge Science park have ambitions to become one of the most influential companies and appreciated brands in the Niche area of Science and research that they occupy. They are a company that asks staff to bring expertise in their core areas but also to bring your best ideas, and share in their success.
With offices worldwide they are an employer of choice and looking for someone to manage their outsourced Payroll
Senior Payroll Coordinator duties and responsibilities;
- Prepare monthly payroll from start to finish including manual calculations
- Preparation of salaries for processing, via BACS following their approval
- Check and distribute all pay slips, file documentation, reconcile all payments
- Produce management information as requested
- Maintain all PAYE, National Insurance, SSP, SMP and SHPP records as required by legislation, prepare all statutory returns and deal with the day-to-day liaison with the relevant bodies
- Maintain all pension records and arrange for all payroll deductions as required
- Track holiday and sickness and make the relevant adjustments
- Liaise with International payroll providers
- Prepare and book all payroll-related multi currency journal entries, including accruals and prepayments (payroll, commission, bonus, holiday, pension and taxes)
- Perform all payroll-related international balance sheet account reconciliations
Senior Payroll Coordinator experience and expertise;
- Experience of payroll processing in an international business environment.
- Finance or accounting experience/exposure is ideal with any qualifications beneficial
- Experience of dealing with European payrolls and currencies
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom
- Good communication skills and ability to explain payroll issues to staff from different departments and locations.
- Pro-active in chasing service providers, HMRC, keeping appropriate records
- A good understanding of all payroll matters including PAYE, SSP, SMP and Auto Enrolment Pensions
- Experience in the reporting from a payroll database is essential
The opportunity to have full autonomy over this international Science and research companies Payroll provision using ADP Freedom
- manual calculations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job