WE’RE GOING PLACES….
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
Our people make all the difference. Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
Reporting to the Paid Media Manager, the Senior Paid Search Executive is responsible for assisting the Paid Media Manager with strategy development and management of Paid Search & Shopping campaigns and managing 1 Paid Media Assistant.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Assist Paid Media Manager with strategy development and management of campaigns across UK and international markets
- Assist Paid Media Manager with management of multi-million pound marketing budget
- Manage and develop Paid Media Assistant (1 FTE)
- Build relationships with external agencies/partners to deliver high quality results
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of Shopping Campaigns and product feeds across Google, Bing, Facebook.
- Day to day management and optimisation of all paid search campaigns to agreed KPIs: ROI, CPA, traffic, sales, conversion
- Manage daily spend to ensure spend delivery against business KPIs
- Work closely with Merch and Product teams to ensure campaigns are optimised and aligned with trading and search trends
- Manage Paid Media Assistant (1 FTE) to ensure clear career development path by training/mentoring on different PPC aspects and task prioritisation
- Work closely with external agencies/partners to deliver high quality results
- Keep up to date with industry developments, attend relevant conferences to ensure new opportunities are tested and scaled where appropriate
- Carry out detailed reporting and analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns against KPIs
- Work closely with SEO and ecommerce team to drive overarching strategy + test and learn different strategies
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years PPC experience, preferably in a B2C/retail environment
- Experience with a bid management tool (DoubleClick Search preferred)
- Strong knowledge of PPC and Analytics platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, GA, Omniture
- Good knowledge of product feeds and feed maintenance
- Google AdWords certified professional
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven track record of delivering results on budget and on time
- Experience of CSE or Affiliates is beneficial.
- Experience managing at least one direct report
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills.
- Effective communication + reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of competitor analysis tools (Hitwise, Adthena, etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise accordingly
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- On-site gym membership
- On-site staff shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Giver Island
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"