PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. We bring together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
Our capabilities stretch across a number of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Customer Management, Compliance Testing, PMO, Contract Solutions, Finance Solutions, Business Operations, Change Solutions and Technology Solutions. We have over 1,500 people located in our purpose built, secure delivery centre in Belfast; across our regional offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh; and on a range of client sites.
The main purpose of this role is to strengthen the leadership team in an operation that continues to experience significant growth and success by leading the operational delivery of multiple complex programmes and drive opportunities for growth.
- Oversee the set up and operational delivery of multiple large scale complex programmes to deliver relevant, cost effective and process efficient solutions that meet client needs and objectives.
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that the business and clients are equally prepared for these.
- Build and maintain an agile framework and structure to service large scale client programmes with metrics and a reporting framework to accurately articulate performance to clients, ensuring all programmes meet with contractual obligations and standards as well as budget and timescales.
- In conjunction with team managers assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiencies and automating processes through the use of technology where possible.
- Help to position our services and capability across the PwC network, building and holding relationships with Partners
- Personally maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Experience of operating at senior management level in an operations environment within financial services
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large high performing teams.
- A track record of success setting up and / or running operations, demonstrating strategic outlook, commercial acumen and business planning.
- Relevant financial services qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of customer remediation.
- Experience leading teams across multiple sites.
- Professional Attributes
- Effective leadership skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Entrepreneurial approach and mindset
Ideally, the role will be based in Belfast but must be able to undertake occasional travel where required.
What is in it for you?
This is a fast-paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will work with well-known, global clients and have opportunities to further develop both technical and softer skills. You will be a key member in a dynamic and expanding team, where there is a strong emphasis on encouraging, developing and retaining our people. We have a dedicated Capability and Development team who are committed to developing you and the wider team through structured training programmes.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'