Cision is the biggest communications platform in the world for the Earned Media sector and we’re looking for a new Senior Legal Counsel.
Cision is seeking a full-time attorney to join its Legal Department at its office located in Canary Wharf in London, England.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an attorney with strong transactional experience to work closely with sales staff, marketing teams and other business groups within Cision and its affiliate companies on contract matters particularly in Europe. This position will be part of a larger legal team with members located in Denmark and the United States.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years PQE with software and services contract drafting and negotiation experience, preferably in the technology field
- Familiarity with software legal/licensing concepts such as intellectual property, limitations of liability, indemnification, etc.
- Familiarity with technology and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) licensing and data privacy a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines in a service oriented and sales-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Organized, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with ease and professionalism
- Willingness to master new and unfamiliar areas of practice
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'