Main focus: Account Managing with support from resource team
Certes are recruitment specialists within the IT careers workplace with a broad and diverse capability to support all recruitment and staffing needs. With a 30-year successful track record delivering a UK wide IT careers service, we base our business processes and staff delivery around firm best practice, recognised quality procedures and a commitment to continuous development and improvement.
As an industry leading IT recruitment consultancy, we approach recruiting for internal staff seriously and are looking for talented, driven and experienced IT Recruitment Consultants to come on board as we continue to grow.
Does this sound like you?
- 3 years in IT Recruitment - this role is 100% focused on IT roles so you must come from this recruitment background.
- Your last role was/is a Recruitment Consultant
- You are experienced in managing client account
- Ready to take on supporting the development of junior staff
You should have experience in the following:
- Client relationship building
- Manage resources to deliver to vacancies
- Contracts agreed with any additions - expenses, hrs worked, notice etc
- Building resource and talent pools
- Tracking good candidates and keeping in touch
- Identifying strategic contractors and building a relationship with them
- Conducting service reviews
- Role qualification
- CV checks and preparation
- Negotiating, persuading and influencing clients and candidates
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'