Senior IT Recruitment Consultant: Reading
Following on from the recent success of our Technology division here at AF, the time is now right for us to have a new experienced Recruitment Consultant on board. This is a unique opportunity to fast track into a leadership position and really shape what the future of this division could look like.
Why join Austin Fraser?
- You won't find yourself with any ski high KPIs here; your activity, effort and intent will all be recognised with a focus on quality, consultative working. We don't believe in micro managing and all of our Consultants here are encouraged to work autonomously, planning their days and weeks how they see best.
- Be in control of your earnings - our uncapped commission structure has no threshold meaning you have the power to hugely influence your pay cheques, on top of this we also have quarterly bonuses based on individual billing targets.
- Own your progression - we have genuine opportunities here for our Consultants to fast track into leadership and management positions. All of our people here are given clear progression plans (no time limits) tailored to the career path they want to take, never having to wait for someone to leave before seeing their next promotion.
- We have our very own Learning and Development Team dedicated to ensuring that everybody reaches their full potential with us, they will provide extensive on going coaching tailored to your level and experience.
- The rewards for being successful at AF are second to none - as well as 3 annual holiday incentives (past locations have included Cancun, Athens, Vegas, Miami, Ski trips, Barcelona...) and monthly lunch clubs, we also have regular social events and freebies.
- Our culture is encouraging, nurturing, competitive and most importantly, FUN! We're a sociable bunch and can regularly be seen having a good time together outside of work.
What we're looking for:
You'll be a proven 360 IT recruiter who's keen to take the next step in their career and driven by success and progression. We need somebody with a positive, "can do" attitude who's not afraid to get stuck in and expand on their current skills and knowledge.
Interested in finding out more? Apply today to learn what your career could look like at Austin Fraser.
- business development
- account management