Senior Internal Auditor
£45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a Retail and Distribution business based in Staffordshire to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor. The successful individual will need to have achieved an accounting qualification within one of the big 4/top 10 practices and is now looking to make their 1st or 2nd move into industry.
- Financial and operational audit planning and delivery in line with SOX compliance
- Liaising with senior management to improve business processes
- Supporting management with projects and improvements
- Audit documentations, reporting and data analysis
- Training and supervision of juniors Auditors with day to day assignments
- Development of audit procedures in line with professional standards
- Identify any issues or potential risks to incorporate into discussions
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIA/CPA/CISA
- To have trained within an accountancy practice - Big 4 / Top 10
- An overall of 3 to 5 years' experience in accountancy and finance with proven abilities to work within an Audit team.
- Experience of Internal/External Audit processes is essential
- You would need to be willing to travel, c35%
An ideal opportunity for a career motivated individual to take their first step into industry with a constantly growing and fast-paced organisation, someone who wants to drive a business through change, solving problems and success. Advancing their current abilities within a team with the opportunities to travel, visit different parts of the world and to see the business as a whole.
For further information please call , or email
- West Midlands
- Top 4
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Top 10
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'