Senior Internal Audit job - South Coast - Financial Services - move to Industry ACCA ACA CIA
Your new company
My client is a well known Financial Services institution based on the south coast. This job is looking for someone ambitious and open to a move to Industry, or has a few years experience as an Internal Auditor.
Your new role - You will:
- Assist in the planning and scoping of audits with Senior Management as per the agreed Audit Plan;
- Execute audits, with supervision, with Senior Management following a risk-based internal audit methodology;
- Evaluate current controls and their effectiveness in relation to banking specific processes;
- Lead the audit testing program and assess the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated and identifying key risks;
- Prepare audit reports and reporting findings to Senior Management both verbally and in written format;
- Assist in the management and ensure recommendations are implemented on the recommendation database within agreed timescales;
- Review and feedback to the Audit and Risk Committee that agreed actions are implemented;
What you'll need to succeed
You maybe recently or part qualified, with the passion and desire to grow within this organisation and create a career development programme tailored to your future goals. This provides an excellent opportunity for first time mover to Industry, or if you have a couple of years experience in Internal Audit.
What you'll get in return
Paying up to £50,000 for the right candidate plus 30 days holiday, up to 12.5% bonus and excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, or you know someone who may be interested, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Senior Internal Auditor job Brighton Financial Services ACCA ACA CIA