Marks Sattin is working with a business based in Leeds looking Group Internal Auditor who is supporting the Internal Audit Director deliver various activities in line with the audit plan.
In this role you will undertake a wide range of process, team and operational audits focusing on particular high risk areas.
Your role will require you to:-
- Liaise with other areas of the business to provide assurance with respect to existing processes and controls and ensure the integrity of new process implementation.
- Make recommendations for improvements in procedures around areas of identified weakness and work with the necessary teams to ensure improvements are implemented accordingly.
- Ensure the reliability and integrity of reporting processes and associated management information
- Build relationships with, and work collaboratively with, all key business stakeholders in order to encourage and promote a culture of continuous improvement in the effectiveness of business processes and controls.
- Participate in special reviews and investigations as and when required
To be successful in the role you will be adaptable and robust and need experience of internal or external audit activities and procedures, including test and sample methods.
You will have a professional qualification, IIA, ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have a good understanding of financial audits.
- audit OR "internal Audit" OR Auditor OR Control OR Risk