Do you feel like you aren't getting enough variety in your current role? Do you enjoy working within financial planning/wealth management but feel as if there is a lack of progression?
In this role, you will work as an Administrator/PA and get training on paraplanning duties such as technical research and report writing.
Salary is competitive and this role would suit a candidate seeking a position in a boutique wealth management business working as part of a small, friendly office.
The firm is up to date with the latest technology and automation techniques so although you will be report writing, you don’t need a high level of technical paraplanning knowledge.
This is an extremely varied role where you will be working closely with the company director. The role will consist of administration, PA duties, paraplanning and client liaison.
- Writing reports and technical analysis for clients in accordance with the firm’s FCA compliance regime.
- Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
- Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up-to-date.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
- Keep directors updated on operational issues.
Hold as a minimum the Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (RO1-RO6).
The ideal candidate
- Good experience as a senior administrator.
- Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
For more information on this role, please contact Keely Parsons on 01179-170417- quote reference 12005