This is an exciting and varied role working across the EMEA region dealing with every aspect of central operations & multisite management
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a retail operations role either at H/O level or field based with experience in dealing with franchisees’ and different cultures around the EMEA region would be an advantage.
About the role
• Great communications skills are vital in this role being able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders including store managers, marketing and franchise partners
• Conduct regular market visits:
– Conduct and actively engage during shop visits, working with store teams
– Capture and share competitor insights
– Develop, coach and support Head Franchise teams on all matters Retail
– Drive market awareness and performance around retail KPIs
– Follow-up on market actions
• Work internally with the commercial teams to gather market analysis (events, categories, seasonal sales etc.)
• Assist with assortment recommendations & pricing reviews
• Complete monthly trading narrative for financial period end reporting
What’s in it for you?
• A Generous salary £60-70k
• Annual bonus.
• 23 days holiday a year increasing with time served.
• Various healthcare, pension and insurance benefits.
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business