Working in the EMEA Head office for a large US Blue Chip business with an instantly recognisable brand. A highly supportive and encouraging culture offering plenty of scope for career progression.
The Finance Team supports the development and delivery of the commercial strategy for the UK, Nordics & South Africa commercial unit. It also helps manage the unit’s operations through the provision of financial management, analysis and decision support. The Senior Financial Analyst is a core member of this team and will assume responsibility for end to end financial management of part of the commercial unit.
- Annual Business Plan & Quarterly Forecasts working with Sales Directors and their teams to develop projected customer/channel gross margins as part of the annual and quarterly business planning process. You will be required to present this alongside the Sales Director.
- Decision Support - provides business decision support through ownership of Customer & Product profitability information and any other ad-hoc analysis they feel is relevant. As the business makes acquisitions and priorities change, this will be a critical area in which you will be expected to use your judgement to make recommendations and drive improved performance from the commercial unit.
- Period & Quarterly Close - generate insights based on customer level gross margins and variance analysis for the business unit, and work with the Sales/Commercial teams to understand and influence drivers of account performance. Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, reporting Investment accrual balances and ensuring compliance accounting standards.
- Advertising & Promotion- administration of the Advertising and Promotions budget.
- Managerial Substitute- Stand in for the Finance Manager for certain activities related to various business units. This includes representation at Modern Markets level and will offer exposure to that leadership team.
We are looking for individual with significant experience in a Management Accounting environment. Ideally from an international corporate. Strong Excel is essential and SAP experience would be preferred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'