ROLE- Senior Electronics Design Engineer
LOCATION - Near Farnham
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £38,000 to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client are innovators and world leaders in the field of flow and measurement. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on a hands-on Senior Electronics Design Engineer to work as part of their engineering team, on a permanent basis near Farnham.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Minimum Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Analogue and digital experience
- Working knowledge and experience of VHDL and embedded C.
- Knowledge of schematic diagrams.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining a range of existing products.
- Hands-on designing and testing of new products.
- Producing documentation for various areas of the business.
- Working directly with production, sales and customers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency