Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
The Digital Marketing Executive will report directly into the Head of Strategy & Planning you will be responsible for overseeing the management of the organic social media channels in terms of strategy and planning. You will also be responsible for the management of the paid social media channels and affiliate platform. The role will also responsible for the planning and execution of content campaigns.
About the role:
If you are an individual that is creative at heart and driven by results and data then this role could be for you. Taking full ownership of the paid social media channels and affiliate platform, you’ll have the chance to display your skills in creative marketing and bid strategy. You’ll also be at the heart of the content campaign strategy, which is essential in establishing solid brand presence across key platforms.
This role would suit someone with a background in marketing or e-commerce with at least 2 years’ experience working in social media and/or PR and outreach.
Paid Social Media
- Implementation of overarching paid social media strategy
- Management and planning of all paid social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads
- Working alongside the Photography Team and Digital Designers to ensure relevant social content is created and scheduled.
- Ongoing optimisation of ads including but not limited to top, middle and bottom of the funnel campaigns and bid strategy.
- Aid in growing communities across all social media platforms including, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Implementation of a PR strategy; developing a programme of press contacts to work with on an ongoing basis; actively sourcing out new PR contacts.
- Oversee the implementation of the outreach strategy by the Social Media and PR Executive to ensure content is created, planned, and posted.
Reporting and Insight
- Creating weekly and monthly reports using analytics tools to report on performance of revenue, ROAS and impressions to install a 'social-first’ mentality within the team.
- Creating, planning, and implementing an engaging and SEO optimised campaign strategy attract new and existing customers, with a strong focus on ranking optimisation and trends.
- Evaluation of campaign strategy and activity to optimise content and evolve future campaigns.
Organic Social Media
- Ongoing creation of Organic Social media strategy across all social channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Oversee the implementation of the strategy by the Social Media and Outreach Executive to ensure content is created, planned, and posted.
- Work alongside the Social Media and Outreach Executive to create schedules for social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Implementation of overarching affiliate strategy.
- Liaise with affiliate platform account manager to plan, implement and optimise affiliate tenancies and strategy
- Ongoing management of affiliate structure.
- Creative input into campaign planning in order to break through the noise on creative social channels.
- The Social Media, PR, and Outreach Executive will report into this role and you will be responsible for the day to day workload, key focus’ and all areas of people management with support from the wider team
- You will mentor this role to implement the social media and outreach strategies implemented over the past few years
Applicant must have/be:
Strong creative flair
An 'Always on’ mentality
Deliver quality, creative work
Strong organisation and communication skills
A Team player
The ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
2+ years working in digital marketing or social media
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Facebook Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'