Senior Analyst - Global Agency - Digital Media
35-38k + 10% + Benefits l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning marketing and analytics company. With a growing Data and Analytics operation of over 100 analysts in 20 different countries, you will be a part of a global leader shaping digital advertising.
As a Senior Analyst, you will play a key role in providing actionable insight of customers journey and their behaviour for the client. You will be working in a team of 3 reporting directly to the Insight, playing a vital role in challenging analytical questions with their biggest client.
Main responsibilities include:
- Understanding customer behaviour across digital channels in order to provide actionable insight
- Spilt of duties for this role is 50% focused on providing insight and 50% focused on stakeholder management.
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to the client. Strong communication and stakeholder management is essential
- Proactively taking lead to identify customer trends and analysis
- Being able to experiment with new methods of building analytical models
Skills & Attributes
- Strong data analysis background with a detailed knowledge of analytical techniques such as SQL/SAS/R
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to drive projects across different channels
- Ability to translate data into effective and influential insight
They are looking for are an individual with a strong data & analytics background, who has people management experience and loves being client facing too.
Software knowledge required is R and SQL (SaS is beneficial not essential). Retail sector knowledge would be a benefit but again not essential
Key skills: Customer behaviour, Insight, customer journey, channels
How do I apply?
If you have the experience to be a Data Analyst and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Analytics Agency, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'