Senior Covenant Consultant - Pensions
London - £70,000 + Package.
A leading UK Pensions, Investment & Actuarial Consultancy are looking for an experienced candidate to join their specialist Covenant Team. Due to an influx in new business and ambitious departmental growth plans, this is a good opportunity to join and become a key member of the team who will help shape the department future.
The team cover wide ranging and complex Covenant Consultancy Projects which require a high degree of analysis, financial modelling and reporting. These typically cover Company Restructuring, M&A, Management Buyouts and Corporate Financing. Clients vary in size and structure including multi-nationals, multi-employer schemes, large UK Corporates and Trade Unions.
Specifics of the role include -
- Providing Covenant Assessments, assessing covenant strength and making recommendations as needed.
- Providing in depth reporting and analysis of Covenant impact resulting from corporate activity. Providing advice on best routes forward and mitigating options.
- Develop and implement Covenant frameworks.
- Conduct analysis and advising on funding arrangements.
- Attend client meetings, presenting complex information in a easy to understand manner.
- Write new business proposals, technical marketing information and other presentation material.
- Keep up to date with market changes.
To apply for the position, you must have previous Covenant experience and a strong understanding of the UK Pensions Market. You will also need to hold a professional Accounting, Actuarial or relevant qualification. Due to the nature of the role you will also need to display the communication, written reporting and analytical skills required to perform in this type of role.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'