£High competitive basic + 1% bonus on funds converted to the company platform + on-going bonus and bens inc DIS, PMI and pension.
Information about the client:
- My client is a long established Chartered Accountants and IFA;
- They offer expert advice on all aspects of Investment planning and portfolio management, pre and post-retirement planning, IHT, Corporate financial planning, including employee benefits, and general Protection, i.e. Private Medical Insurance;
- They offer a Discretionary Management Service to manage investments for clients;
- They are seeking an additional consultant with experience of dealing with HNW clients, and who would like to help build a growing wealth management business.
- You must be used to working in a fee charging practice and used to achieving high levels of new business fees. You should also be min Diploma level.
Requirements of the role as a Senior Consultant:
- No clients are needed but they do need someone who can build on the business;
- You will be handed some very good HNW clients and be introduced to the senior partners at a sister company for ongoing referrals;
- You should possess a team ethic, and be confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
Benefits of the role as a Senior Consultant:
- Full paraplanning support is provided.
- Business Development
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management