Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer
£50-55K (negotiable) + benefits
The Organisation, operating within the insurance sector, requires an Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer to join them at an exciting stage in their development and help push the business forward.
The Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer will be accountable for the carry out in depth compliance monitoring and regular reviews in accordance with the agreed plan in an effective and rigorous manner, providing advice and guidance on compliance management in relation to new and existing policies.
In the role, you support the Head of Compliance in implementing the compliance monitoring plan of the organisation, ensuring that commitments to treating customers fairly are adhered to. You will work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business, promoting an environment of responsible risk management that is always looking to improve.
- Experience working, in a compliance function , within the monitoring and assurance function of a financial services business
- Experience working with the FCA Handbook; in particular of CONC, COBs, SYSC, Financial Crime & ICOBs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to instil a culture of responsible risk management
- Experience liaising with the 1st and 3rd Lines of Defence as well as with the wider 2nd Line to ensure integrated assurance.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience within insurance firm/business
In addition to a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package my client is able to offer you the opportunity to truly shape the Compliance function within the business, utilising your experience and expertise to create and manage a best in class function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Professional to take on a bigger remit, and to make the step up within a business function.
To apply for the role, send your CV to Alex in the Manchester office alongside a suitable time to talk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.