To £45k + bens + bonus
Do you have an excellent understanding of Operational Risk within Banking Operations? Do you have experience managerial / supervisory experience and want to further develop your career in Compliance / Risk?
If the answer is 'Yes' then we would love to hear from you!
A brand new opportunity within an International Banking group in Central London has arisen for Senior Compliance Analyst. The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (2.1 minimum) and must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of regulatory processes within a Banking environment. Supervisory experience is essential.
Duties to include;
-Support the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the team
- Carrying out regulatory research - transpose regulatory requirements into operational processes
- Ensure banking records are compliant in accordance to anti-bribery and corruption regulations
- Supporting the Operations Manager with risk assessments, and identifying risks when applicable
- Assist Operations Manager ensuring that payment services are in compliance with the latest regulations.
- Ad hoc project work
- Working closely with multiple teams to avoid and reduce risk
To apply for this role candidate will have supervisory / team leader experience in a Risk / Compliance / Audit position from a banking or financial services environment. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with experience working at a large wholesale bank who would like to take on more responsibility in a specialist International environment.
Exciting opportunity with superb progression opportunities and an excellent package.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency
- Operational Risk
- International Banking