Permanent / Contract
Competitive Salary / Rates available
Are you a Senior Buyer with experience in the Construction sector? Do you have experience sourcing and purchasing House Build materials including interior supplies? If so we have a number of opportunities on for experienced Purchasing Professionals and would be keen to speak with you about an exciting project.
As a Senior Buyer you will be sourcing materials from a series of categories and lead sourcing and procurement activities. In this position you will be responsible for:
- Drive cost saving initiatives and seek new opportunities for enhanced operational quality
- Reporting on cost, budgets, project planning and production output
- Reports and analysis of Production issues, scheduling and inventory management, materials forecasting and overall responsibility for company output
- Lead strategic sourcing
- Monitor market trends and competitive areas of business
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Experience working in the Construction sector
- Experience sourcing and purchasing House Build materials
- Experience managing multiple projects and working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment as well as construction
- CIPS / MCIPS qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'