Temporary Senior Buyer
Recruitment Agency reference: 2577800
Venn Group have been approached by a key client in the North West to recruit for a Senior Buyer. The position is based across the North West and is a temporary to permanent position. It is paying between £17 - 23 per hour depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Attend meetings to offer advice on tendering requirements with emphasis upon ensuring that the contract management and negotiation process is run smoothly, whilst driving savings to meet the CIP targets
- To have day-to-day responsibility for advising upon a portfolio of projects/contracts with regard to the need for tender procedures, quotations and other purchasing activities
- To ensure all equipment for disposal follows local policies and procedures and meets legal requirements
- To ensure that recommendations for purchases are fully explained using appropriate relevant evaluation criteria are delivered in accordance with set timescales and remain within budget
- To provide advice on sourcing alternative products from appropriate suppliers as necessary
- To produce regular management reports/options appraisal reports to aid business decision making
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience with OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Olivia Beale on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job