The purpose of the Senior Brand Marketing Manager is to drive brand awareness through a strategic global program of exciting campaigns and brand experiences. Guided by the Brand Engagement Director, this role will develop, manage and execute global brand campaigns, projects and launches across all markets within a multichannel framework, drawing synergy across all business functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain a global strategic brand marketing plan according to business objectives to advance the brand identity, broaden awareness of our business and our services and increase the visibility of our brand overall across a global audience.
- Manage and distribute brand marketing budget in in line with communications and editorial.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to maximise marketing opportunities across brownsfashion.com and insure alignment.
- Implement global influencer and brand ambassador campaigns. Be on the pulse of global creative culture, identifying key influencers within the Browns network to generate collaborative content across brand engagement, social media, e-commerce, communications and editorial.
- Work with the Brand Engagement Director to identify strategic brand partnerships and collaborations globally with media, influencers, designers and lifestyle brands.
- Work closely with the VIP Manager and retail teams to ensure customers are regularly engaged through meaningful brand moments on a global scale.
- Manage the global communications and launch calendar and ensure all business functions and key stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to ensure all campaigns are executed effectively across all social media touchpoints.
- Implement reporting systems to measure the efficiency and commercial success of campaigns in line with Digital Marketing Manager.
- Develop seasonal messaging with buyers, communications and editorial teams and ensure the message remains consistent across all multichannel touchpoints.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Able to encompass the Browns brand and values and truly represent the spirit of the company.
- Has exceptional writing skills and presentation skills.
- Is a self-starter, action-oriented, resourceful and can take a project from start to completion.
- Has a strong eye for detail.
- Proven experience in formulating and executing strategy and creating synergy with messaging amongst relevant business functions.
- A strategic and creative thinker with an understanding of luxury fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, engaged and motivated.
- Has proven experience in online retail.
- Able to delegate and also execute.
- Warm, friendly, enjoys working in a team environment and loves to have fun.
- Previous experience in managing a team.