Senior Billing Clerk
Our well-known client based in St Albans, Hertfordshire is looking for a Senior Billing Clerk to join their growing team on a permanent, hybrid-working basis.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 4 years of Sales Ledger / Billing experience to be responsible for the sales ledger and associated billing for the Group business. With previous Sales Ledger experience, it is expected that the Senior Billing Clerk will be able to identify problems before they develop and suggest workable solutions.
This company is reputable within their sector and has grown rapidly with exciting expansion plans throughout the next few years.
The successful individual will have good knowledge of sales ledger and billing and can raise invoices and credit notes for various operating charges, organise payment collection via direct debit, reconcile and manage Sales Ledger accounts and answer customer queries. Effective communication skills both verbal and written are essential for this role. This person will be highly computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and finance packages such as Netsuite or Oracle.
- To identify and implement improvements to existing billing processes, updating the process documentation as applicable.
- To issue Invoices and Credit Notes toContract Managers, for the cost of various goods and services across all sites.
- To collect regular payments via Direct Debit.
- To resolve queries raised by clients.
- To identify potential problems / issues and take appropriate action to mitigate risk.
- To perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments).
- To process self-billing invoices.
- DD Mandate Maintenance.
- To manage changeovers within the Network ensuring that the master database is updated.
- To process Contract Manager Direct Debit mandate changes.
- To deputise for the Billing Supervisor.
This is a great opportunity to develop and grow in an exciting role within a busy purchase ledger team.
For more information about this role or any other hybrid-working Senior Billing Clerk jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve.
- Senior Billing Clerk
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'