Working for a corporate international business within the Education Sector, this very successful and progressive business is a highly recognised leader in their field
YOUR NEW JOB...
The role will be working within a busy Administration department providing high quality support for both internal stakeholders, clients and customers across the globe.
Key duties will involve -
* Acting as first point of contact for enquiries relating to consultancy and subscription, dealing with telephone, website and email enquiries
* Managing the enquiry mailboxes, escalating to colleagues as appropriate
* Supporting the management of sales pipeline data and accurate reporting
* Supporting the costing of new contracts and securing quotes for travel and expenses
* Booking global travel and accommodation and overseas visits
* Providing administrative support and diary management for the Head and Associate Head of Global Partnerships
* General admin including raising purchase orders, processing invoices working with the Business Support Manager to administer the Global Partnership annual budgets
* To provide efficient Reception cover, ensuring all reception duties are completed effectively with colleagues across the Administrator roles on an as required basis.
* Co-ordinating meetings and liaising with colleagues; supporting internal and external meetings, committees and contracts
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who is good with figures with a great attention to detail. Knowledge of sales / income pipeline processes is desirable as well as experience of supporting a sales team, report preparation and experience of working with a range of databases or CRM systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* High level of customer service
* Able to work independently, undertaking a high level of personal responsibility and initiative
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Able to manage demanding workloads including working to conflicting deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
* Able to work with discretion and respect confidential and sensitive information
* Established interpersonal skills including effective influencing and negotiation
* Excellent computer skills including use of MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
WHATS ON OFFER…
Contract until July 2018
£18,500 Salary, Working hours 9am - 5pm
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments