Administrator required to join a public sector organisation based in Leicestershire. My client is looking for an organised individual who is an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Administrator you will be working with the Senior Administration Officer providing effective and accurate administration services within the team. You will perform general administration duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Administrator:
* Using the document management to archive letters, emails and documents
* Carrying out daily filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
* Updating spreadsheets and internal databases
* Sending out mail merges and letters
* Providing occasional support to the helpdesk which could include telephone and email cover
* Carrying out any ad hoc administrative duties as required
Required skills and experience of the Administrator:
* Previous experience within an administrative role
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and particularly Excel
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
* Ability to deal with high volume workload
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Administration role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- "senior administrator"
- "repairs administrat*"